Skip to main content
Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
St. Petersburg Oral Surgery & Dental Implants – St. Petersburg FL
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, tongue rings, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Fort prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Our mission is a commitment to excellence in every aspect of patient care.
St. Petersburg Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Phone Number 727-525-5455
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM.